Pages

May 7, 2012

25 Years Already

I was lucky enough to celebrate my 25th birthday on Sunday.  I have had rotten luck with birthdays in the past so I begged Corey for an extremely low key birthday.  With that in mind, we had a 2 day garage sale, a boudoir party for the studio, and ran non stop on my actual birthday.  My definition of low key and his are vastly different but anyhow, I loved it.  He bought me this sweet ladder for the house.  There is so much potential that I don't even know where to start with it.



We went to Steak 'N Shake for lunch and got this sweet milkshake.  


Corey writes me a letter on every holiday that we get to share together in a book so I can keep them all together.  I wasn't sure if he would remember since my book has been kept in my closet for safekeeping but he surprised me and added to it.  I didn't even have to sneakily lay it out for him.  He's so good.


I know I don't say it enough but life is good and I am totally content.

No comments:

Post a Comment