Pages

Oct 28, 2010

Projects!

I might be taking a lot of the fun out of the wedding process but if we're going to spend money on things to put this wedding together, I want them to be things that have a purpose. Corey and I are going through the process of buying a house and we're trying really hard to make this house exactly how we want it. If I can repurpose things from this wedding into our house = win.

I saw this awesome idea on another photographer's blog and wanted to try it for our reception. The little ones might go on the kids table with pictures.

Inspiration:



Result:

The $6 frames I got on Etsy before:

After!


Before: The 20x24 frame that was free when they were discontinued at work:

After!

Total cost: Around $14.

I love the idea of bringing a little color into the room where we can hang bills, notes, or grocery lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment